23.1.13

Honey face

I just love a good face mask. You get to cover your face in all kinds of gooey stuff (look like an alien…lol) and it leaves your skin glowing afterwards. Although I don’t always get around to it, I try to apply the mask to my face at least once to twice a month. One of my all-time favourite masks is honey and bicarbonate soda. Now I know what you’re thinking…it must be one sticky situation, and you would be correct. The effect that it has on my skin is so worth it though.

Ingredients:
1 tablespoon of honey
2 tablespoons of bicarb


Method:
Mix the honey and bicarbonate of soda together until it forms a thick paste. Apply the paste to your skin. Make sure to wash and properly dry your face before applying the mask. Leave the mask on for 10 minutes, but before you remove it, ever so slightly massage it into your skin. This way it exfoliates and removes all the dead skin cells. Then rinse off with warm water and moisturise as usual.

It’s not recommended that you apply this mask more than three times a week and if you have sensitive skin, try using the bicarb as a daily scrub instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment