5.12.12

It's that time of year....

Christmas and Christmas movies go together like Santa Claus and cookies. It's just one of those things that you know you will be inundated with this time of year. It's the time of year when the general message of majority of the movies is, one of family, caring and sharing. Those feel good movies, that producers and directors hope will have you reaching for the tissues but leave you feeling warm and appreciative.

I do have to admit though, that most of the time I do fall prey to the Christmas movie specials that runs on our screens at the end of each year. Pathetic I know, but in the same breath I also have to say that some of these movies are really corny and practically carbon copies of one another. I mean how many movies can one make about the Ghost of Christmas past paying a visit to people and showing them the error of their ways.

There have however been some really good Christmas movies over the years. Some of my favourites are:

Home Alone

The Santa Claus

The Nightmare Before Christmas

Love Actually

No comments:

Post a Comment