28.11.12

Silly excitement

It's that time of year again! A time when everyone is trying to finish all their work for the year, schools are wrapping up their academic schedules, university exams are drawing to a close and everyone is dreaming of summer holidays filled with sun and family. Thats right the silly season is here, now for some this is a dreaded time of year as shopping centres become overwhelmingly busy, some get to go on holiday while others are stuck at the office and then of course, the constant playing of Christmas carols.

I must say for me, this time of year is the best time of year. I love getting all creative and thinking of ways to wrap people's gifts and making Christmas cards for everyone. The true highlight for me though is the holiday treats and getting to decorate the table for Christmas lunch. I have been searching for some inspiration and creative concepts for this year's festive season and these are some of the awesome ideas I have come across.  





No comments:

Post a Comment